Monday, May 18, 2009

Second Round. *Ding Ding*

You better be ready for everything here.
Just a warning before you get to far into this one :)

1. I was completely unprepared for college.
(But now I find that as an okay step in my life. I didn't know what I was getting into and noe that I have all these options ahead of me *man* my world has expanded. Exponentially.)

2. I don't understand people anymore.
(I've been around so many people just like me that I've never really had to cross bridges to understand and now I'm kinda in over my head. I'm glad I was halfway prepared for that. I don't know what half the people I love would do in my situation. That worries me a lot more than it should.)

(Not to brag)
3. I'm relatively decent at math.
(That makes me happy, seriously. I can keep up (for the most part) with my friends and other students. That makes me super happy. Like, we fly high happy...)

4. I'm completely done with this "Christian Bubble" concept. I want nothing to do with it.
(I was not made to be off by myself on an island with a bunch of other people JUST LIKE ME. I was made to go and reach the world that I live in daily. It does say "be ye not transformed." I'm not transforming. I'm loving them. Let me love them and stop hindering me from doing what I was commanded)

5. I miss reading.
(I cannot wait for Memorial Day weekend so I can hopefully finish the book that has been sitting on my headboard for almost three months. I miss reading just for the thrill of the next words to come. I never finished The Raw Shark Texts. Or House of Leaves. Or P.S. I Love You. Or The Light Keepers Daughter. Or Piercing the Darkness. Or... that list goes on forever.)

6. What happened to the Swine Flu?!
(Seriously. Everyone was freaking out one day. And the next *POOF* it was gone.)

7. I'm sick of hearing the dating speeches.
(Tell someone else how their going to find Prince Charming. I don't need any help. I don't want any help. I'd rather you just not talk to me about it. Oh, and if you must come to me for advice because you can't figure out if you should hold his hand or not, you better not ask after I explain it the third time. You should already know this stuff BEFORE you date someone.)

8. I really with that people would stop lying to me.
(I realize that will probably never ever ever ever ever happen. But, for once in my life I really wish they'd stop doing it to my face where I can see it. I can read people better than you think and you are no exception to this rule. By the way, I'm so looking forward to being in the same room as you at Youth Congress. I will take your phone away at 2am. I'm not sitting up listening to you talk to him for another 4 hours until your phone battery dies. I'm going to hide it. Just you wait.)

9. I miss summer.
(Summer is here in full force *almost* and I''m missing most of it. Thank you Calculus and Physics. And my job. And my inadequate sleep schedule. And the fact that the sun is just rising earlier.)

This is the last one.
I realize this is mostly a whiny post. Sorry.

10. A story.
I locked my keys in the car today. You'd think one of us would have a coat hanger in their car. (And by US I mean 10 (future) engineers.) Crowed around my car trying to stick anything and everything into my car window that's open about half and inch. It was kinda funny in retrospect until the *savior* from the parking office showed up to open it. He was kind of a jerk. And if he'd opened the door faster I probably would have kicked him. What a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment