Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Restless Soul is Searching

I realized that after Wednesday night I confide a lot in my best friend Nikki, and for that, I am eternally grateful. She has done so much, not only with but for me, that I cannot repay her. Not to lie to myself, but I have a handful of best friends, and I can trust them with anything and everything.

(1,000 times I’ve fell/Still your mercy remains/Should I stumble again/Still I ‘m calling your grace/Everlasting your light will shine when all else fades/Never-ending your glory goes beyond all fame/Your will above all else/My purpose remains/The art of losing myself/In bringing you praise/Everlasting your light will shine when all else fades/Never-ending your glory goes beyond all fame/My hear and my soul/I give you control/Consume me from the inside out...)

When I cannot find someone to tell, to talk to, to let it all out I realize how much I've become introverted on some things more than I used to be. It is slowly scaring me to silence. Which is unnatural for the girl who can talk to a brick wall.

I remember making a choice just over a year ago now.
And you know what, it'd days like today where I wish I could repair that trust and everything... but, she's changed. I've changed. And that's what gets to me.

I want to openly thank Nikki. I love her to death.
Rachael too, and Katie, and Katherine Jean (even though she was just in an accident), Katelyn and Adam too. Outside of that, Mycah, Emily and Angel, you guys are spectacular too.

-Much love
-C


No comments:

Post a Comment